Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Trailer: Babylon A.D.

Vin Diesel is back! I'm not sure that deserved an exclamation point, but I have fond memories of seeing brainless Vin Diesel action movies like The Fast and the Furious and xXx back when my friends and I were finally old enough to drive ourselves to movies, so there's some nostalgia attached to Diesel for me. After some interesting (Find Me Guilty) and just plain silly (The Pacifier) film choices over the past couple of years, it's kind of cool to see him get back to basics.



Babylon A.D. looks just as slick and sweaty as those Vin classics. I have no clue what the plot is. There is some sort of mysterious woman, possibly with special powers, that has to be transported to America by Diesel. Beyond that, I have no idea what the shootings and explosions are about.

Look for more nostalgia from Vin in '09 when he reunites with Paul Walker (both of them need the career boost I guess) for a Fast and the Furious sequel.

No comments: