Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Trailer: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a film I have been looking forward to for several months now. Jason Segel, who I love, gets to try on a leading role in a comedy for this one. Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd, and Bill Hader are involved (along with many other faces from the Judd Apatow funny farm). But this trailer (NSFW) has left me a little cold. It’s not getting me nearly as psyched up to see the film as the trailers for Knocked Up and Superbad did.

Since I’ll be going to see the movie regardless, I’m just going to have to assume that the best stuff was left out of the trailer. Strangely, this publicity still has me more excited than the preview:


The shot has such a true-to-life look that I’m intrigued. It’s more interesting on its own than at least half the stuff in the trailer.

I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that the photo is a better reflection of the movie than that other half of the preview.

2 comments:

Ellenod said...

That trailer didn't do anything to excite me, but I adore Kristen Bell so I'll probably see this also.

Christine M said...

What we won't do for the stars that we love.