Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pre-Super Bowl Fun

The only reason I watch the super bowl is to see the commercials. I’m not a big enough football fan to care about the actual game, especially when it’s a face off between two teams I don’t actually follow.

For all the non-footballers like me, EW has compiled a list of 11 Memorable Super Bowl Commercials. With that short of a list, there was bound to be a lot left out, so I decided to suggest a 12th memorable clip:





Say what you will about Kevin Federline, but he was smart enough to make fun of himself in a major way for Nationwide, and I loved it.

How about you? What commercial do you think should have made the list?

1 comment:

Michelle F said...

That commercial was hilarious. I cannot believe that didn't make the list. I'm not 100% sure that this commercial was seen during the Superbowl last year but the commercial with Peyton Manning and how he goes into the grocery store and asks the one grocier to sign his melon because his brother was his biggest fan. That still cracks me up.